Published on April 29th, 2013 | by George X.0
DUST 514 Launching on May 14th
CCP just announced on their annual EVE online fan fest that the PS3 exclusive MMO shooter DUST 514 will be launching on May 14. You can also notice the marketing plot behind the 5-14 (May 14th).
DUST 514 will be connecting the worlds of PC and Console gaming as Eve Online and DUST 514 players will be able to interact and affect each others game-play. A DUST 514 player for example will be able to ask for orbital bombardment from an EVE online player in hopes to turn the tide on a planetary surface conflict.
Some highlights of what players will experience in DUST 514 include:
- Massive Persistent Universe: Wage war on the surfaces of far-flung planets with countless environmental combinations.
- Planetary Conquest: Marshal your forces in a continuous, ever-changing battle to conquer the worlds of New Eden and control their resources.
- Large-scale Warfare: Vie for control of unique sci-fi battlefields with up to 32 players in simultaneous combat.
- Endless Customization: Create custom mercenaries with lethal dropsuits, skills and weapons.
- Vehicles On-demand: Acquire, outfit and deploy heavily armed and armored vehicles, on land and in the skies.
- Social Sandbox: Build a formidable corporation with thousands of players as you seize the opportunities and bounties that come with galactic conflict.
- Connected Experience: For the first time ever, join forces in a cross-platform gaming experience with the immortal starship pilots of EVE Online to conquer New Eden, one skirmish at a time.
DUST 514 will only be available for Playstation 3 at launch but there are rumors of a PC version coming sometime later.
For more information check out DUST 514 official website.Official Website